Sunday, October 25, 2009

.Flat Stanley


I got a letter in the mail this week from my eight year old nephew in Utah--Jeremy.
20091020 Flat Stanley (8)

He sent me Flat Stanley to check out Canada and report back to him what he did here.



I think Flat Stanley looks a lot like Jeremy.

he is such a sweet kid!


Because of this, I felt it was very important that he had a lot of fun during his stay in Canada.


He made some new friends

20091020 Flat Stanley (12)


Played basketball with our seminary kids
20091020 Flat Stanley (7) edit

Played in the fog outside
20091020 Flat Stanley (2)

We watched some movies with him
20091019 Flat Stanley

He got to ride in the front seat of our car (sorry Air)

Maybe if Flat Stanley had enough fun, my sister Gwen will send me the actual kid (Jeremy) next time??
20091020 Flat Stanley (4)

Here's hoping!


.

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

It sounds like Flat Stanley is going to want to come back for more fun!

Erika Ellis said...

Lucky Flat Stanley!

Nikki said...

Ha ha, that is so cute!

Roro said...

Amber, you are so clever, miss ya.

Gwen Ruebush said...

We finally got caught up on reading your blog, cute girl. You can't have Jeremy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...