Saturday, December 24, 2011

.Happy Eve!


Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I'm so glad it's here.
although I don't feel as though I've spent any time waiting for it this year.

it just came!

my friend Nichole said it very well when she noted that working in retail makes it hard to enjoy this time of year.

generally people are not more nice at this time of year.
no matter how much I wish they would be...

retail has also almost ruined Christmas music for me.

but you know, I love Christmas music

I love to begin singing the Christmas hymns at church again.

I love to hear new versions of old songs.

and altogether new songs.

I wanted to share some of our Christmas playlist, as a Christmas gift to you.

because I love you!

enjoy

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...